99 replies to this topic

#81 ronvp OFFLINE  

ronvp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Local time: 09:23 PM

Posted 17 June 2017 - 07:55 AM

Is it possible to not show the border around the icons? Or just give us an option to toggle it on and off? Please see below.

5945188a05658_Capture.png

#82 ronvp OFFLINE  

ronvp

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 483 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 08:16 AM

Just noticed a other cosmetic thing.. In some screens, it wants to show certain images in landscape causing images to be stretched. It only happens in My folders view. I attached 2 screens captures.

Here Attached File  Capture 1.PNG   245.28KB   13 downloads  is what I have on the home screen that one looks good.

This Attached File  Capture 3.PNG   317.59KB   13 downloads is what I see when I select the Folder view and jump in it..

#83 dredd1963 OFFLINE  

dredd1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Local time: 04:23 AM
  • LocationLeicester, uk

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:15 PM

Hi

It appears that the same URL problem has occured again, tried to install the skin on another computer and have received the same error as reported before over the last couple of days.

#84 dredd1963 OFFLINE  

dredd1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationLeicester, uk

Posted 17 June 2017 - 03:43 PM

It's ok went back to github to download.

#85 dredd1963 OFFLINE  

dredd1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationLeicester, uk

Posted 17 June 2017 - 04:13 PM

Hi again just to to let you know of a couple of issues that I have found. The first one was when I went to grow a cast bio. The second is the genre page there's no listing of the type of genres at all, what's in the picture is what you get. The same venue also happens to some of the other pages as well. The main library appear to be fine though.

Despite these minor problems I think the skin is great.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Attached Files

#86 yardameus OFFLINE  

yardameus

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 721 posts
  • Local time: 10:23 PM
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:34 AM

I noticed in the details page, if the ratings info is too long, it overlaps the description.  I think you improved upon my issue of the description being to small, and this occurred.

• SikSlayer likes this

#87 mrfaulk ONLINE  

mrfaulk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 10:05 PM

is this skin available for android? if so, is it stored in a non-system android folder as it is with kodi, for example:

/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/

Edited by mrfaulk, 10 July 2017 - 01:13 AM.

#88 flexage OFFLINE  

flexage

Advanced Member

• Super Testers
  • 282 posts
  • Local time: 03:23 AM
  • LocationDerby, UK

Posted 10 July 2017 - 06:25 AM

is this skin available for android? if so, is it stored in a non-system android folder as it is with kodi, for example:

/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/

As far as I'm aware, Emby Theater isn't available for android, you need Emby Theater to use this skin. I, for one, would like to see ET on android but I'm not sure if the tech stack allows this.

#89 mrfaulk ONLINE  

mrfaulk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:40 AM

As far as I'm aware, Emby Theater isn't available for android, you need Emby Theater to use this skin. I, for one, would like to see ET on android but I'm not sure if the tech stack allows this.

ok, didn't realize the skin required emby theater..... the thing is, i'm not interested in the flextuary skin at all, i think the emby skin blows away the estuary and all other kodi skins, at least for my needs, i really do like emby's look and feel, wish i would have found emby sooner, before i spent a bunch of time modding the estuary skin to my liking, back when i was using kodi.... i just thought if a skin could be used with the emby android app, it might be stored and accessed in similar fashion as the kodi skins, which would make it very easy to tweak here and there and have the tweaks stick....

#90 flexage OFFLINE  

flexage

Advanced Member

• Super Testers
  • 282 posts
  • Local time: 03:23 AM
  • LocationDerby, UK

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

Oh ok, AFAIK the Emby Android apps aren't currently skinnable, it would be technically possible to skin the mobile/tablet android app, with a fair bit of work, but the android TV app almost certainly doesn't work the same way as Kodi in regards to skins. I'm pretty sure you just get the android TV look and feel and that's it. ;)

#91 mrfaulk ONLINE  

mrfaulk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

Oh ok, AFAIK the Emby Android apps aren't currently skinnable, it would be technically possible to skin the mobile/tablet android app, with a fair bit of work, but the android TV app almost certainly doesn't work the same way as Kodi in regards to skins. I'm pretty sure you just get the android TV look and feel and that's it. ;)

because kodi isn't a server like emby and plex, it was easy to access and edit xml files, especially those found in the \user\appaata\roaming\kodi\ path (pc) and the /android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/ path (android), and even files in the system/install path... as such, if emby could be skinned like kodi, i.e. skins could be installed like kodi, i thought it might be easy to also edit emby skins, but apparently that's not the case.....

#92 Vidman OFFLINE  

Vidman

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 2662 posts
  • Local time: 11:23 AM

Posted 10 July 2017 - 09:55 AM

because kodi isn't a server like emby and plex, it was easy to access and edit xml files, especially those found in the \user\appaata\roaming\kodi\ path (pc) and the /android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/ path (android), and even files in the system/install path... as such, if emby could be skinned like kodi, i.e. skins could be installed like kodi, i thought it might be easy to also edit emby skins, but apparently that's not the case.....

it is the case ...only for emby theater . But the emby team has decided not to release emby theater for android even though they have admitted it would be trival to do.

#93 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 47023 posts
  • Local time: 11:23 PM

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:59 AM

it is the case ...only for emby theater . But the emby team has decided not to release emby theater for android even though they have admitted it would be trival to do.

What???

#94 Vidman OFFLINE  

Vidman

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 2662 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:05 AM

Maybe trival is not the right word but Luke did say Theater for Android is possible but not on the cards at this time

#95 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 47023 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:09 AM

"Possible" and "Trivial" are very different things.

#96 CBers OFFLINE  

CBers

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 15016 posts
  • LocationKent, England.

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:17 AM

"Possible" and "Trivial" are very different things.

As long as ET doesn't replace the current ATV app!

#97 Vidman OFFLINE  

Vidman

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 2662 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:53 AM

"Possible" and "Trivial" are very different things.

As long as ET doesn't replace the current ATV app!

Sorry for the confusion, but either way it seems Theater for Android ain't happening so no need to worry CBers
  • CBers likes this

#98 kanipek OFFLINE  

kanipek

U.S. Navy Retired

• Members
  • 1105 posts
  • LocationMassillon, Ohio

Posted 20 August 2017 - 05:47 PM

Love the skin. Just installed and am playing around with it.

Found a mis-alignment in the Live TV EPG.

Same for both Chrome and Windows ET app (Windows 7 Pro x64).

Screenshot attached.

Attached Files

#99 cash84 OFFLINE  

cash84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 09:22 PM

I love the skin!! I know this is still in development but found couple more things. The Genres in movies goes to view all the movies and not show any of the genres. I have Gamebrowser plugin and it doesn't show the games after clicking on the platform. Keep up the good work! 

#100 denywinarto OFFLINE  

denywinarto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Local time: 10:23 AM

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:46 PM

Hi, the install option on emby theatre is now removed, is there any other way to install this skin?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skin, Emby Theater, Flextuary

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users