Metadata not working properly??

shedman214

shedman214

i recently just joined tried this emby to see if tis better than plex media server. So far i love how it has everything organized but the only thing that is not working properly is the metadata and cover art. Every time i load a new media library i have to manually load the information for it to find the data. is there a simpler way to have the library automatically do it itself. Ive have also downloaded the plugins (cover art 4.0, anime and trailer)Can someone tell how to fix this problem or how to update my library to do it for me (step by step please im not computer savy! lol) Thank you in advance.

post-193666-0-09661200-1488924214_thumb.jpg

Happy2Play

As stated in the other topic you have to provide the log files

Hi there @@shedman214, can you please discuss an example in detail? the best thing to do is please provide the information requested in how to report a problem. thanks !

Also

What are your per library setting?  Dashboard-Library-click on the library to see settings

I've deleted the other topic because that appears to be a duplicate, thanks !

As soon as we can see a server log file we'll do our best to get you squared away. Ideally we'd like to see a log from the time of the initial library scan. If you're not sure which log file that is, just zip them all up and I'll review them. Thanks !

Happy2Play

this is my log

Sorry nothing attach in that post.

Can you please attach all three files to this log posting? Alternatively you can also copy and paste the contents here if that is easier:

http://paste2.org/

Thanks !

shedman214

2017-03-07 14:44:41.5180 Info Main: Emby
    Command line: C:\Users\byrd\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -installservice
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    Processor count: 2
    Program data path: C:\Users\byrd\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
    Application directory: C:\Users\byrd\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
2017-03-07 14:44:41.5320 Info Main: Performing service installation

shedman214
Happy2Play

Sorry but those are only accessable to you on your local network.

If you click More Reply options you can attach the files to your post.  Or you can PM them to Luke.

Ok @@shedman214, so this is your cartoons library. how did you set up this library in Emby library setup? What content type did you select?

What is the folder structure of this cartoons libraries? (If you could go over one as an example that would be helpful.)

Thanks !