Emby Roku App - Cannot play media containing multiple M2TS Files in one folder

ClayMedia

ClayMedia

I have the new roku app for Emby. I love the new look and new features it offers, although I am having one problem. I was hoping an issue I had with the old app would get solved in this new release, but it didn't. I stream over my network from my media server to my roku ultra. For some reason the Roku/Emby App cannot play a movie/show if there are multiple M2TS files in a single folder that make up the movie or show. The app attempts to stream and error's out. The old app would play, but with tons of issues and skipping of scenes. It seems that it cannot read or know how to index properly. The movies that only have a single M2TS file in them play just fine though. With the size of my library, I would hate to have to try change all of these files. I don't know if this is a Roku issue or if anyone else is having this issue, but I would love to find a way to fix it. I am able to play all of these movies perfectly directly from my PC so I know the files are not corrupted. Thanks for any feedback.