Help Merging 2 keymaping Files

telcar

I apologize if this is the wrong sight for this kind of thing but another person with similar issue had been help on this sight. So i thought id start here if the question is unwanted then let me know and ill delete the post and go on about my way.

In my google searching i come across a post about a guy asking to be able to disable the C button that enables the context menu. Until now i didn't even know that was a function. Ive been using kodi for about 6 months and most all control's are done by remote. I don't plug in keybored unless large amounts of typing are required. I just started a new project tho a RPI3 MB bored running OSMC and a new remote that has a keybored on one side and regulare remote on the other. Now i didn't find out about this C function enabling the context menu until this new set up. Ive been using nothing but the keybored pretty much for the entire initial set up. well i was not able to get the context menu to appear because i didn't know about the C Function. Ive always used the menu button on the remote or keybored (what most people would consider the right mouse click button). So with no context menu i was unable to edit files or do anything i went to the OSMC fourm after a long drown out post i was told about the C commend. Witch i can over look the C commend, just a little pain perhaps but theres no menu function to enable the context menu. i cant deal with that because that means that the menu button on the remote doesn't work (as well as the beybored). I hit kinda paydirt so to speak witch got my hopes up. I found out there was a default key mapping add-on built into kodi by default, and i was able to find this post here. Hope y'all don't mind the live link its internal tho.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/26667-disableenable-c-key-contextmenu/

Now this guy finally found a solution to his problem using this key map code 

<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
<c mod="alt,ctrl,shift">ContextMenu</c>
<c>noop</c>
    </keyboard>
  </global>
  <fullscreenvideo>
   <keyboard>
<c>Playlist</c>
</keyboard>
  </fullscreenvideo>
</keymap>

in a .XML format file and using the key mapping add-on in kodi i was able to generate this key map file that will enable the menu button function to enable the context menu.

<keymap><global><keyboard><key id="61656">contextmenu</key></keyboard></global></keymap>

Now both of theses codes do exactly what there suppose to individually. I want to use both codes together tho, and ive tried every form and faction to try and combine the files. Pasting one code then the other, then vise versa. Tried taking elements from each set of code and combining them together. Tried using both .XML file in the key map DIR. Needless to say all attempts have been a complete and utter failure. Any help with this issue would be much appreciated very much, Thanks in advance, and like i said if this is an unwanted post or wrong place for this sort of thing please let me know and i go on about my way . THANK YOU 

Edited by telcar