#1 thatoneguy99 OFFLINE  

thatoneguy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • Local time: 04:45 AM
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:37 PM

I have been having a problem that seems to have started with the latest server version. I am not sure when I first noticed it so I am not 100% sure if the server version has anything to do with it.

Long story short if I restart my server it will complete a scan with no problems (usually within 1 minute or less). Then after a bit of time with the server up it will conduct a scan and get stuck, usually at 49.9% every time. 

I have put my pastebin debug log link in here and this is shortly after a server restart. It started the library scan but around 1600 on the log it froze at 97.5%. Does anyone see anything in the log that could point me in the right direction. Thank you for any help you can provide.

http://pastebin.com/pKCCevZg

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 142432 posts
  • Local time: 03:45 AM

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:44 PM

Hi, I can promise that it isn't frozen, it just might appear to be. I would try to let it finish and then subsequent scans will improve. We are looking at speeding this up for an upcoming release. thanks.

#3 thatoneguy99 OFFLINE  

thatoneguy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:45 PM

How long would you suggest I let a scan try and complete before I consider it frozen? 

Also do you know how I can fix my opensubtitles problem in my log? 

Thanks again!

Edited by thatoneguy99, 21 November 2016 - 06:46 PM.

#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 142432 posts
  • Local time: 03:45 AM

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:47 PM

It really depends but the reason i'm saying this is because at 97.5% there's a very specific operation that happens and the vast majority of time it will complete immediately but every once in a while it will take longer.

#5 thatoneguy99 OFFLINE  

thatoneguy99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:49 PM

I am sure you are right but the 97.5% was a rarity. I'll do it again but this was after removing AutoBoxSets plugin. Could have been unrelated but I was starting my troubleshooting by removing plugins one by one. With AutoBoxSets it wouldn't get past 49.9%. I'll let it run again and see what happens. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 SkyBehind OFFLINE  

SkyBehind

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:40 PM

It really depends but the reason i'm saying this is because at 97.5% there's a very specific operation that happens and the vast majority of time it will complete immediately but every once in a while it will take longer.

Just out of curiosity, what's the specific operation that happens?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: library, scan, stuck, freezing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users