Chrome Browser Add-on

Redshirt

Puzzle piece idea is pretty good but I liked some previous iterations better than that last one - too busy IMO.

My first reaction on your first one was the same as some others - country flag - watching too much World Cup, eh...? ;)

• Like 1

techywarrior

Yea, I like the little puzzle piece. I really like the 4 piece puzzle piece when it's big but when it's small it looks really busy.

shaefurr

Yeah, didnt help I had broken up the logo and pieces, putting it back together makes it a bit more clear.

53bda6547a511_preview7.jpg

shaefurr

Ok, so to summarize, this is whats been thrown out there so far :P

53bdc3939bb97_prevall.jpg

Cheesegeezer

Sorry, I think it looks great as a large icon, but in the MB server, it looks like a countries flag with a splat on it.  I'm not a fan of it, Sorry Shaef :(

Edited by Cheesegeezer

shaefurr

lol, hey thats why I posted it here. I hate using the chrome colors, stuck on how to make it looks "chromy" without them or the beachball logo. These were a few other colors

53bd8d709cbf9_preview.jpg

• Like 1

techywarrior

Shaeffur, what if it's just the puzzle piece in the Chrome colors? It doesn't tie into MB3 tho so maybe that could be the web client little icon (where it doesn't really need to have MB3 branding) and then what you have could be the branding of the actual extension? Or if that's too dissimilar then the left part of the current logo would be the puzzle piece (but larger) instead of the puzzle piece on top of the paper/SD card icon (lol, not sure what to call that part)

AlwinHummels

Nice work 6 and 7 are the best IMO and if i had to choose then 7 is even beter than 6 ;-)

Looks like I am getting out voted. Lets go with #6 then. May as well keep the masses happy :) And I do like that version as well.

Well done!