Collections Folder "Primary Image"

griffen247

griffen247

Hi All....

Looking for some image options for to replace the default Collections folder 1600 x 900 "Primary Image" for the home 'My Media' view..... Does anyone have artwork to share?

Thanks in advance to anyone able to share something cool

hedgehogg

Take a look at Xzener's stuff here

I have dabbled here and can make with your requirements :)

Edited by hedgehogg

griffen247

Actually, now that I've poked around a bit, need to revise the request.  What I want to replace is the 'Collections' image on the EMBY Theater home page (see below)... What type of image is this pulling from the server? Thumb, Logo? what are the dimensions?

5751e382738ad_theater.jpg

• 1 month later...
shadetree

If you haven't figured it out...just go to the web html home screen and right click the media icon selecting "edit image" and upload.  Be sure to select the correct image catagory type to replace or add.  

I use 1920 x 1080 for the primary and backdrop, 1000 x 562 for thumb.

Happy2Play

If you haven't figured it out...just go to the web html home screen and right click the media icon selecting "edit image" and upload.  Be sure to select the correct image catagory type to replace or add.  

Since the poster is referring to Emby Theater there currently is no option to update collection image.  My question would be what device is that a screen capture from?

griffen247
shadetree, on 16 Jul 2016 - 02:25 AM, said:shadetree, on 16 Jul 2016 - 02:25 AM, said:

Yes, already knew how to change the image, but that image size for thumb might help, so thanks for that info. Everything I've tried does not seem to change the image in the screen capture I provided in this post

Edited by griffen247

griffen247
Happy2Play, on 16 Jul 2016 - 02:52 AM, said:

Since the poster is referring to Emby Theater there currently is no option to update collection image.  My question would be what device is that a screen capture from?

The device the screen capture is from a Gigabyte Brix http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5118#ov if that's what you're asking about,  If you were meaning the display, it's a Sony Bravia displaying the 1360 x 768 resolution, but displaying on my full HDTV in lounge at 1920 x 1080 makes no difference.

Edited by griffen247