Maximus Naxsus

Maximus Naxsus

Dear Developers and users,

[a brief background]

I follow a RSS feed and from there I decided to update regularly to the beta's that show up. This means that I'm seeing the site and the community a lot less.. There for, when a popup asked for a little feedback I decided that I should leave some.

I have been an Emby user since Video Browser back in 2010? I loved it and a lot of my friends had to suffer for it ;-) I stopped updating around version 2_2_9. Now -  I think - it's been a year with Emby..

Now I have my own streaming server AND a potential back up for when MS decides to ditch Windows Media Player entirely and push Groove throw our trout’s. But that’s for another post perhaps.

I got lot of suggestion etc but I shouldn't lose track of what the initial point of this post should be.

I love you guys and girls! Very happy how the developers communicate and the friendly attitude of the community here.

I hope you (the developers) will remain able to keep Emby free. I’m about to donate but I got some reservations about that (including the lack of loose change at the moment J ).

So, version 3.0.5929.0, all ok, no issues so far. This is my third beta and the only thing that frustrated me even a little was an unexpected database clean-up. A heads up would be nice next time.

Take Care,

Maximus ‘Max’ Naxsus

Hi there, welcome. Thank you for the feedback. We do plan to keep the core of Emby free but Emby is our job, so it is not possible to keep everything free. Good idea about the database upgrade.

• Like 1