Library sync thread has exited

eddedrukker

eddedrukker

I have this problem now: eveytime i start kodi the emby plugin says: library sync thread has exited! You should restart kodi now. Please report this on the forum. When i restart kodi still the same, i did reset the plugin but now i don,t see any movie, cannot use the embyplugin. I have emby 2.2.7 installed, need help!

Now my laptop has the same problem, i did a reset of the local database and now everything is gone in kodi, all my movies.series cannot play anything because i cannot see them anymore.Need help !

Im using kodi 16.0 and emby plugin 2.2.7

kodi neo nox latest skin

Windows 8.1 and windows 10(laptop)

kodi.log

Edited by eddedrukker

bedollandres

I started having the same problem in my Android tablet and now also in Windows 10 with Emby Beta plugin for Kodi and also with the stable version.

Angelblue05

This is the second time I've seen this. You have combined views (DVD is combined in your Movies, right?), but they are not being reported under Grouped folders.... Anyway, I put in a temp patch until I figure this out... Can you test this? Let me know.

Edited by Angelblue05

eddedrukker

Yep the temp patch worked, i uninstalled the one had on and did installed the temp patch zip and than it start syncing again, so this is good,now i go do the same on my main htpc the one with windows 8.1

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Thanks for confirming and sorry about this. The fix will be in the next available beta version.

• 1 month later...
dvanremortel

Thanks for posting all the details by everyone. Issue is same here.

Kodi 16
Emby add on 2.2.10

Skin Ashes

device is an MK808B PLUS

I'll post the log, but should I also consider installing the patch?

Angelblue05

No, post your log. :) the patch is already part of 2.2.10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk