My setup is this:
- Emby Server Version 3.0.5786.0 running on FreeNAS within a Plugins jail
- Media is stored on NAS and shared with CIFS and path substitution so there is no need for transcoding (this works great)
- Both clients are running Version 3.0.298.0
- Client computers are Core i3 2120, 4GB ram, SSD OS drive
- Networking is hardwired GigE
- Windows 7 Pro SP1
- Chocolate theme using legacy folder browsing
The issue that I am having is that when I watch an episode on client 1, its play state is not updated on client 2 unless I exit and reload Emby on client 2. The server is properly tracking the play state (can see all the info on the server information page) and the web and IOS app's play states are immediately updated.
This has been an issue for me for a while (months) but I can deal with re-loading Emby if I have to. But, since I had a bit of time today, I thought I would ask on the forum if anyone else has this issue and if there is a possible solution.
If there are any logs etc. that would help sort this out, please let me know and I will attach them to the post.
Thanks again for a great application!