3 replies to this topic

#1 ap90033 OFFLINE  

ap90033

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Local time: 02:23 AM

Posted 22 January 2016 - 06:49 AM

Does Emby Server Backup backup the TV Guide Recording Schedule? I wanted to see if a disastor struck and I have to reload and restore would I have to setup all my TV Series Recordings again. Thanks.

#2 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 49145 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:55 AM

Not currently, but if you would like to install the dev version I just put up and try it on a test system I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

#3 mit3gt OFFLINE  

mit3gt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:05 PM

I recently had to do a complete reinstall of Emby.  I used Emby's backup plugin to restore my settings.  One thing that did not get restored was my Recording Schedule.  Is this something that should be working?  I had to go in and try to re-schedule all my Series, some of which are done for the season so I could not set them because they don't have any guide data.  Which leads me to my next question, is there a way to manually set up series recordings when they do not appear anywhere in the TV guide?

Edited by mit3gt, 10 April 2017 - 02:07 PM.

#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 146596 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 03:39 PM

I recently had to do a complete reinstall of Emby.  I used Emby's backup plugin to restore my settings.  One thing that did not get restored was my Recording Schedule.  Is this something that should be working?  I had to go in and try to re-schedule all my Series, some of which are done for the season so I could not set them because they don't have any guide data.  Which leads me to my next question, is there a way to manually set up series recordings when they do not appear anywhere in the TV guide?

I will have to check but I believe as of now the backup currently does not handle this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: backup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users