I don't know if this is the same issue I was having but I had the same "On my phone I get: Playback error: There was an error processing the request. Please try again later." issue going on and I found my solution.
I had recently sold my Geforce 770, and was using Intel onboard video for a few weeks while I was waiting for the replacement. During that time I changed the transcoding from Auto to Intel Quicksync, or whatever it's called, to try it out. After I installed my new Geforce 970, I forgot to change it back to Auto....and started having this problem. Took me a few days to remember what I had done and realized it started after I installed my Geforce again.
Just a thought, I don't know if this will help or not...but this may be helpful for the dev team to give a better error message if someone accidentally does the same thing I did.
Edited by coolspot, 03 February 2016 - 08:39 PM.