Photo

Rendering Error for Unseen Episodes (1000+)

rendering graphical unseen 1000 episodes tv

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dawizardi OFFLINE  

dawizardi

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 08:30 AM

Posted 17 October 2015 - 12:22 AM

As far as bugs go, this is probably one of the smallest ones possible, so it's super-low priority.

Description: 

When you have a TV show with more than 999 unseen episodes, it stops centering the number and starts running off the green circle to the right. Screenshots are included.

Errors:

None. Screenshot here: http://d.pr/i/OqP9 You can see the 4-digit episode count on the left, a working 2-digit episode count next to it, and a working 3-digit episode count next to that.

Version:

Emby Server 3.0.5724.6

Logs:

I must have disabled debug logging at some point and forgot, so I have no logs. I've enabled it and can create them if necessary.

Other Notes:

This is super minor. Like, really minor. I just wanted to bring it to your collective attention, since you probably don't run into too many single collections with more than a thousand episodes.

Edited by dawizardi, 17 October 2015 - 12:23 AM.

• Luke likes this

#2 Koleckai Silvestri OFFLINE  

Koleckai Silvestri

Advanced Member

• Alpha Testers
  • 3735 posts
  • Local time: 11:30 PM

Posted 17 October 2015 - 07:03 AM

The green dot is just set to a specific size. It isn't actually a proper background. Have the same issue with exactly the same content.

Edited by Koleckai Silvestri, 17 October 2015 - 07:04 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rendering, graphical, unseen, 1000, episodes, tv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users