Movie Poster no scaled properly when dimensions not set in Metadata Manager

primecut

I just updated the latest updates from Windows 10 (no updates before today and the install date) the issue is no longer present in Edge however still exists in Safari

fraenhawk

Not sure if this is related but also since this beta the title of the tab (I have a bookmark to take me to autoorganize so I can cleanup problems) says ${TitleAutoOrganize} until the page loads then switches to say Auto-Organize.

I'm seeing this issue as well and it's quite a ugly cosmetic problem.

Emby Server Version 3.0.5713.4

Chrome Version 44.0.2403.157

55df55384fe69_Untitled1.jpg55df5549b4c8b_Untitled2.jpg

I've checked some more after thinking this was fixed, but I found out it has to do with the image loading. If the image has to be loaded (not cached?) the info displays wrong. If you navigate away and return to a page you previously visited the image is loaded without delay and the info it displayed correct besides the image and not over it. Don't knoe if I explain it correct, but just try to open a movies you haven't looked at lately to see what i mean.

MrWebsmith

yea i wish we were seeing a fix to this or dev acknowledgement at least.

its fairly well documented over in the dev/alpha area over the last set of builds...

• Like 1

cw-kid

Good write up, great publicity. Nice job @@cw-kid

Thank you!

I've been meaning to write up something about Emby on the blogs for some time as I've been using Emby now for a while, still beta testing the Kodi add-on and integration hoping to migrate my main OpenElec HTPCs soon to use the Emby back-end rather than the existing MYSQL DB setup..

cw-kid

Also what's with the synopsis text now right down at the bottom of the web page? Wasn't that at the top previously?

Happy2Play

Also what's with the synopsis text now right down at the bottom of the web page? Wasn't that at the top previously?

What do you mean?  Unless you mean music.

55e241d793ef6_test.jpg

Edited by Happy2Play

cw-kid

I'm on the same beta version as that. TV Show synopsis text is at the bottom of the page, episode synopsis text is at the top.

cw-kid

Unless this has just changed in version 3.0.5713.5 ? Server says I need to restart to finish updating, but can't now as a Kodi client is syncing DB again. So maybe I'm still currently running version 3.0.5713.4 or whatever the previous version was numbered.

Happy2Play

Hmm different browsers different results

Browsers on Windows 7

IE11 at the bottom

FF 40.0.3 at the top

Chrome 45.0.2454.78 beta-m at the top doesn't have title offset issue either

Edge at the top but Emby sees Edge as Chrome 42.0.2311.135 (Windows 10)

All windows desktop browsers

Server on WHS 2011

Edited by Happy2Play

cw-kid

I'm in Chrome on an Android tablet now.

Actually its the DVBlink TV plugin that has updated that's why Emby server is saying to restart, so I am on version 3.0.5713.5 of the Emby server.

Edited by cw-kid

cw-kid

Also Chrome on a windows 10 laptop and the tv show synopsis is still at the bottom of the page. Also the shows title text is overlapping the poster image which looks bad.

Happy2Play

On my test machine running Dev branch all appear at the top.

Version 3.0.5719.35477

But still shows title text is overlapping the poster image in Chrome Version 44.0.2403.157 m

Windows 10 server on same machine

Edited by Happy2Play

cw-kid

Microsoft Edge browser the tv shows title text is not overlapping the poster image, the synopsis text is still at the bottom of the page however, so maybe that's where it's meant to be?

cw-kid

On my test machine running Dev branch all appear at the top.

Version 3.0.5719.35477

But still shows title text is overlapping the poster image in Chrome Version 44.0.2403.157 m

I'm not on the dev server version just the beta one.

primecut

TV show synopsis shows at the top again for me with server Version 3.0.5719.35477 and chrome Version 45.0.2454.78 beta-m (64-bit)

cw-kid

The Live TV area of the Emby web GUI also has issues with the channel name text overlapping the channel logos, using Chrome browser. They look OK in the Microsoft Edge browser however. 

If in Chrome browser you change the Zoom percentage from 100% to 90% then the channel name text moves back to the correct position at the right of the channel logo and even more interesting if you then  Zoom the Chrome browser back to 100% the text still remains in the correct position. 

Chrome at 100% Zoom.

55e2ee07dce6e_TVChrome.png

Edge at 100% Zoom.

55e2ee183e451_TVEdge.png