Removed movies show up in search

DAVe3283

I have been going through and buying+ripping Blu-ray versions of movies to replace my old DVD versions. When I do this, I delete the DVD version, and put the HD version in the folder (just using Windows Explorer).

Before: \\server\Movies\Sneakers (1992)\Sneakers (1992) [PG-13] Widescreen.mkv

After: \\server\Movies\Sneakers (1992)\Sneakers (1992) [PG-13] HD 1080p.mkv

After a library re-scan, all appears well. The movie shows up in the library as HD, metadata is correct, track info is correct, etc. However, if I use the search (on the webpage), the movie shows up twice!

56081f9ee9c66_Search.png

(The 3rd entry is because Emby fails to ignore a hidden folder with a .ignore file, again only in search, which is another issue for another time.)

If you hover over the two movies, they link to different GUIDs, both of which still exist, one for the old path, and one with the new path.

How do you delete the old (missing) movie from the database? I've run "Clean Database" and "Scan media library", but neither have removed the errant entry from search results. Again, the errant movie doesn't show up in the library, just in search.

I am running the latest Emby server (Version 3.0.5724.5 at this time). I can provide log files if that would help, but this happened long enough ago it doesn't show up in the logs (I grepped the logs folder).

post-73481-0-29324600-1443373008_thumb.png

post-73481-0-27095800-1443373009_thumb.png