Emby Plugin Turns off Randomly

omerome

I am not sure why, but every now and then when I try to load Emby Server, I notice that the plugin in FreeNAS is turned off. I mean I can turn it back on by going into the FreeNAS interface, but does anyone know why it just turns itself off sometimes?

sluggo45

I'll upload my log when I get back home because I think I see the same thing - you are seeing the plugin in an "off" state in the FreeNAS GUI correct? Even though Emby server itself is still running? I see that occasionally too now, since I updated last week. The server isn't actually down, it's just out of sync with the plugin GUI. 

FreeNAS 9.3.1. I'll get my logs. 

Here's one. I hope this helps.

Thanks.

Try turning off the realtime library monitor. it is off by default so you must have enabled it. It is not reliable under bsd.

• Like 1

Try turning off the realtime library monitor. it is off by default so you must have enabled it. It is not reliable under bsd.

Yep, I had the same problem and this solution was recommended to me. Since turning it off I have had zero problems. 

I'll upload my log when I get back home because I think I see the same thing - you are seeing the plugin in an "off" state in the FreeNAS GUI correct? Even though Emby server itself is still running? I see that occasionally too now, since I updated last week. The server isn't actually down, it's just out of sync with the plugin GUI. 

FreeNAS 9.3.1. I'll get my logs. 

Yes, but it feels that Emby isn't running because when the plugin is turned off, I can't get passed the login screen via Emby on WMC.

Thanks. I just turned it off.