MB Intro's not working after updates

Ernst
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Hi, MBIntros seem to have stopped working.

I tried with both MBT (latest version 3.0.5078) and MBC (also latest version (3.0.96)

Does the plugin need updating?

I originally posted this in the MBT section, but I guess it is more general then that.

I installed MB Intros for the first time yesterday, and it didn't work.  I thought I had missed a setting or something, but I guess it's because of an issue with the latest update?

I tried with Version 3.0.5076.20161 and 3.0.5078.42671

Edited by slaman

This is the only thing that appears in the log when I press play using MBT...

2013-11-27 00:09:44.5400, Info, App, C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\ffmpeg\ffmpeg20131110\ffmpeg.exe -i file:"\\NAS-3\Volume_1\Movies\Aladdin (1992)\Aladdin.1992.720p.HDTV.x264-hV.mkv" -map 0:0 -map 0:1 -map -0:s -vcodec libvpx -force_key_frames expr:if(isnan(prev_forced_t),gte(t,.1),gte(t,prev_forced_t+5)) -vf "scale=min(iw\,1280):-1" -speed 16 -quality good -profile:v 0 -slices 8 -b:v 420000 -vsync vfr -threads 2 -acodec libvorbis -ac 2 -ab 128000 -af "aresample=async=1000,volume=2.000000" "C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\cache\encoded-media\b90d322b-4e4e-830c-598e-4ec4dbf7c009.webm"

2013-11-27 00:09:45.2034, Error, SessionWebSocketListener, Unable to find session based on web socket message

No trailer... and MBC is the same.

Edited by slaman

Well guys, it looks like an internal server change has broken this and I won't be able to fix it until I'm back in town this weekend.  Sorry.

• Solution

Snuck away from the table and just put up a version that hopefully fixes this.  I couldn't test much though cuz my Mom came after me with a rolling pin because I had the computer out :).

Someone please give it a try.

Happy Thanksgiving yanks.

• Like 2

Thanks Ebr, I gave it a spin and I can confirm that the intro's now play.

There are some cosmetic issues, but I can't figure out whether that is the plugin or MBT.

To give you an idea:

Sound of intro plays but video starts a little later, cutting of the start of the intro (initially black screen).

When the main movie starts, the title of the movie is not refreshed (still showing the name of the intro) and also the timeline isn't updated (showing the length of the intro not the main movie).

I guess this is MBT, but I can be wrong.

Anyway, I will marke the issue solved.

Thanks man.

Make sure you come back from the family in one peace :P

tboneynot

Hmmm..  Still not working for me.  Is there a link for how to set this plugin up?  I thought I'd followed all the instructions, but perhaps I've missed something.

The issues are likely all MBT-related. It's alpha software so don't go burning yourself out trying to fix something you have no control over. I will get to it when I can.