People metadata not downloading for movies

scope99
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

scope99
The problem I am having is that recently for movies no metadata is downloading for the people field. For TV it is fine. Just movies. When the problem started all movies suddenly stopped showing Cast and Crew.

If I click on refresh for individual movies the people metadata is downloaded but I would love a fix that allowed the automation to work.

The attached log has a media scan and people scan but doesn't seem to have any errors out of the ordinary.Log.txt

I am using the current version of Emby server 3.0.5675.1 on windows 10 and it is working great apart from this one thing.

• Solution
Happy2Play

This is know issue with this server version.

- If you have Emby internet metadata turned off, then just use your other program to edit your nfo/xml, and do nothing in Emby

- If you do use Emby internet metadata and the people still exist in your nfo/xml, then do nothing and they will gradually come back

- Or, if you do use Emby internet metadata and were affected by the bug causing people to get lost from xml/nfo, then just refresh from the metadata manager.

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/23488-search-for-people-not-working-correctly/?p=230843

• Like 1