IPTV: Is there a Start-up Guide?

CBers

It is slow overall, has an ir line of sight remote, and the highest return rate of any model. If you havent used other roku models you may not notice it is slow and clunky. You are better off with a premiere or better. It may cost more but satisfaction is much higher. Since using an rf remote I can never go back to ir and pointing it at the tv.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I test on a Premiere (as well as an old Roku 3) and it performs well and looks much better than the old one (screen image that is).  I believe it was

• Like 1

tyr_88

I test on a Premiere (as well as an old Roku 3) and it performs well and looks much better than the old one (screen image that is).  I believe it was < $70 at Wally World.

Well I got lucky and have found a Wallyworld off to the other side of where I live that carries the Roku Prem, Prem+. & Ultra

Can't wait to break out this Dish DLNA loop it is a nightmare

Thinking of going with Ultra if I'm going to spend a buck might as well get the top for $20+ reading over the differences now before heading out

Not seeing any major description differences from Premiere to Ultra models though on their site

Edited by tyr_88

tyr_88

I got the Roku Premiere + guys thanks for suggestions to all I love this thing so crazy I did not invest years ago.

Emby looks awesome works excellent just preface not even connected to Emby Connect yet lol I find one feature on Roku leads me to 5 more then get lost

The Premiere + seems very powerful I read a lot of reviews on lag this and that I can't see it so must be non-tech users complaining of transfer speeds on slow net.

On another note anyone catch the news about them wanting to tax us all on anything we stream???