I have a problem with subtitles that I can repro with version 0.585 and 0.587.
When I play a show with subtitles (movies or tv it's the same) very often I see that instead of displaying the correct text for the scene the app will display several lines at a time (current scene and the next few seconds) showing the subtitle timing and for the next few seconds no subs will be displayed.
Please find attached two screenshots of the problem.
I can repro the issue with any video with subtitles enabled but I can't repro the problem with the web client or the iOS app. I also checked with other video players (vlc, infuse, kodi) and I couldn't repro the problem.
I also have a short video (15 secs or so) that I did while reproducing the issue. Let me know if you want me to upload it.
Edited by fc7, 07 April 2015 - 04:11 PM.