#1 Gina66 OFFLINE  

Gina66

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Local time: 11:01 PM
  • LocationArizona

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:00 PM

I couldn't find the thread about this, but I don't seem to just go to the next episode when playing a TV show. I did a thread that it was the Chocolate theme that prevented this, but I just tried it within the Xenon theme and I'm having the same problem.

IIRC, I was able to continue to the next episode in some other theme which I don't think is available anymore. Is there anyway to just go to the next episode automatically, the way Netflix and Hulu do? This is only in WMC; oddly enough if using saying Playlists in the web browser, they immediately just go to the next one.

*On a psuedo related/unrelated topic - how do I make the audio for a show the default? I downloaded a show that's both in Russian and English; I've managed to set it correctly everywhere except in the web browser. Even when I switch it to the English track, the Russian just plays, with the English version playing on top of it. Anyway of correcting that?

#2 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 52001 posts
  • Local time: 02:01 AM

Posted 04 April 2015 - 12:32 PM

Please ask about the web client in a separate post in that forum.

You can hit the "*" key to bring up the context menu and select "Play all from here" when on a list of episodes in just about every theme I believe.  None of them will automatically queue up the next ones (except for the MB Plus plug-in which is designed to do this).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tv, episode, next

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users