Amazon Cloud Drive Plugin

archangelz

archangelz

Amazon just released an unlimited cloud storage option for $59.99. Right now it is the most attractive storage option and syncing a large multi-terabyte library should be possible. Google Drive currently limits users to 1TB/user. Google drive plugin currently works fine, but Amazon would be a great addition!

• Unlimited Everything Plan (free 3-month trial, then $59.99 per year—equivalent of less than $5 per month): Store an infinite number of new and existing photos, videos, files, documents, movies, and music in Cloud Drive.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=176060&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2028891

• Like 1

trooper11

I definitely think this is a is a good idea.  I'm currently sticking with OneDrive since its accessible in more places than Amazon and I have unlimited storage, but that pricing is very good.

Amazon is a very reliable service too, so I would be very tempted if they end up building apps for more platforms to access that storage.

Hopefully someone jumps in and takes on the creation of this plugin.

Spaceboy

onedrive is also unlimited with an office 365 sub. i'm having difficulty backing up to the cloud though, i'm just about to hit my first terabyte after 2 months. speed has picked up quite a bit recently but I still have 24tb to go!

icthusman1

onedrive is also unlimited with an office 365 sub. i'm having difficulty backing up to the cloud though, i'm just about to hit my first terabyte after 2 months. speed has picked up quite a bit recently but I still have 24tb to go!

Good grief! Everyone thought I was crazy uploading 1.5 TBs of media. 24 TBs????

• 1 year later...