Global Advanced Refresh Option

Chillout

Chillout

Is there a global advanced refresh option?

I continuously lose metadata option requiring me to manually do an advance refresh for each movie to reload the images.  If there was a global command to do this automatically it would save me a lot of regular maintenance for keeping images stocked. 

BrQMPDBb.jpg

Edited by Chillout

Happy2Play

Just Folder level, so from your screenshot select Children in Metadata Manager and do the advanced refresh to refresh every thing in the folder.

But why are you continuously losing metadata?

• Like 1

Chillout

OMG Thanks a million! You just me a lot of time...

I'm not sure why the metadata dissapears over time like a degenerative disease.  Every day I have to go update a handful of movies but if I get behind, it becomes a real chore.  

I have a few posts about it but it was suggested that it was software or something specific to my computer that was the culprit.  I tried everything i could think of (removing folder indexing, hiding the folder, making it read only,etc ). Luckily, whatever mischievous poltergeist messing with MB luckily doesn't affect Kodi or Plex I run on the side or I would have had to do a complete format/reinstall.

Chillout

I thought maybe there was some conflict so I had MB store all its metadata in a dedicated folder on a unique drive map. But I cant rule out some conflict all together, so I'm just happy to learn of a workaround that doesn't involve me manually refreshing each individual movie.