nuahsocramid

nuahsocramid

I'm a very "green" UnRaid 5 user. I've been using Plex currently but interested in trying Media Browser.  I have the plugin installed and functioning...have successfully added my media folders...successfully streamed to my Roku units. My questions are around the "configuration" settings. Specifically the config directory, custom images directory, custom cache directory, custom metadata directory, and custom transcode directory. What are they used for/mean? Mine are all currently blank. Also, after installing I have a warning message that stats "your config directory is not persistant and will not servive a reboot. Please locate the directory on disk for persistancy.".   I've searched for a " how to" or setup guides with zero luck. Would someone be able to either point me in the right direction or lend me a hand? Thank you in advance for your time and efforts.    I do run a cache drive drive if that's needed to know.   post-19140-0-28060400-1421130874_thumb.png

Phaze has developed the unraid plugin and i don't think he's written a guide for it. but i think the names are sufficient, images, metadata, temporary transcoding files, etc.

I am guessing that message means that by not overriding them, they will be wiped clean with every launch of the server? i honestly don't know. we'll need @@PhAzE to comment on this.