Xbox One Theme ideas

Cheesegeezer

Unless Foxtel stop being greedy and allow Australia to have Netflix etc, then we will only see a minor portion of what the Xbone can offer in Australia.  It annoyed me when I had a Xbox360 and I clicked Netflix to be told it's not available in your country....so why is it on the Dashboard Microsoft?

I hope I'm wrong and it will be available to anyone that owns the console.

swhitmore

Netflix on the Xbox won't work in Australia until Netflix is launched here (which is rumoured to be in the works). Negotiations with content owners in Australia is difficult.

leedavies

Nope, but why would it need to be? Microsoft is clearly encouraging people to use these designs. When they discuss 'Modern Design', such as this page by Steve Clayton 'Modern design at Microsoft', they talk about how they want modern design to not be limited to hardware, software, or even Microsoft. Their goal is the amalgamation of modern design across all platforms. The last thing they would want is to limit this to Windows Store apps only. Additionally, Microsoft didn't invent any of these designs. They are heavily influenced by Bauhaus philosophy and Swiss Style.

Works perfectly fine. In fact, IE11 is running the dashboard a fuck load better than Chrome for me. Scrolling is butter smooth on IE.

Does the dashboard still moan at you that you're not using a supported browser?