Pin Not Working

Mulderkekou
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

On 3/15/2024 at 11:46 PM, slicedmass said:

I purchased the firetv app using the one time purchase. When I load the other app on my firetv it seems like my only option is emby premiere. Is there no one time in app purchase to activate it? Is there plans to update the specific firetv app to work with the new server version? Any ETA?

HI, currently the standard app requires Emby Premiere. We work very hard on Emby and we thank you for your support.

slicedmass
On 3/21/2024 at 10:38 PM, Luke said:

HI, currently the standard app requires Emby Premiere. We work very hard on Emby and we thank you for your support.

Fair enough and I do plan to eventually get premiere. I think the firetv app is better though (at least for firetv devices) do you have any ETA on the official stable firetv update that supports the new pin requirements?

On 3/23/2024 at 12:08 PM, slicedmass said:

Fair enough and I do plan to eventually get premiere. I think the firetv app is better though (at least for firetv devices) do you have any ETA on the official stable firetv update that supports the new pin requirements?

Amazon is our first step towards migrating to the standard app.

slicedmass
20 minutes ago, ebr said:

Amazon is our first step towards migrating to the standard app.

That wasn't a particularly clear answer. So no more firetv app updates? Only the standard app? Does that mean I will be forced in to emby premiere on this device if I want to continue updating?

41 minutes ago, slicedmass said:

That wasn't a particularly clear answer. So no more firetv app updates? Only the standard app? Does that mean I will be forced in to emby premiere on this device if I want to continue updating?

A final decision has not  yet been made.  At this time, the standard app requires Premiere.  We're not sure yet if that is how it will be going forward.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/127639-emby-premier-costs-etc/