LiveTV Guide disappears xmlTV

sebasmiles
Go to solution Solved by sebasmiles,

sebasmiles

Server: Docker on Unraid

Version: Latest

LiveTV method: Using TV everywhere thru ChannelsDVR

Issue: Guide disappears on xmlTV

Hi, I just started using LiveTV. Currently using ChannelsDVR to pull the content available online from Comcast. I currently have the Emby Guide enabled first, but not all channels were identified (ie CNN International and many others) that are available for my subscription. I tried a couple different zip codes around me, but I continued to get the same guide thru emby. I went ahead and added the guide from channelsdvr as a secondary, and it automatically matched the missing ones to that one. I can fix it if I hit the refresh guide button, but again that only lasts a couple hours.

The problem is after a few hours, the guide for that disappears. I have checked thru the webapp as well as thru android on the phone and its missing on both for those channels. This is the first time setting livetv up for me so perhaps I misconfigured something.
image.thumb.png.91743f1c569b80ff18202940b9ac0eb1.pngimage.png.9e16113f2724d0d697f579eed4f82d06.png

embyserver (1).txt

Hi, for each of the channels with a blank space in your screenshot, what guide data source are they mapped to?

Most likely they are either not mapped to anything, or they're mapped to the xml guide source and it doesn't have any data for those channels at those time slots.

• Thanks 1

• Solution
sebasmiles

UPDATE: I think I figured it out. I edited my epg link to add the ?duration, as otherwise it only pulls in a few hours. Now it looks like this:
http://channelsdvrIP:8089/devices/ANY/guide/xmltv?duration=1209600

PS. I wonder if the person below may be having the same issue, when I do a scan it takes less than a minute and I don't see it go over 15% before it shows as complete.

• Thanks 1