Unable to Sign In

hargydon

hargydon

Also been having this problem for almost a year now, on multiple Fire Sticks. Luckily I have other devices but it would be much more useful if the Fire Stick worked like it used to instead of using an 8 year old Android TV as a workaround — as you can probably guess it isn’t the best to use.

hargydon
26 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi @hargydoncan you please describe your issue in more detail?

Thanks !

Hi, hope I can explain it intelligibly:

Every time I try to log in to my Fire Stick 4K Max Emby account through Emby Connect, it works, then I get to a server page, click on a server & it shows me this page, forcing me to log in with connect again to which it sends me in this never ending sign-in loop.

This used to work on my Fire Stick(s) & I have no issues with my 8 year old Sony Bravia Android TV, nor my LG E9, the pc web browser & the web browser on my iPad — but this won’t budge. Hopefully it’s easily solvable but I’m all out of ideas at this point! 

Thanks.

IMG_1329.jpeg

Just now, hargydon said:

Hi, hope I can explain it intelligibly:

Every time I try to log in to my Fire Stick 4K Max Emby account through Emby Connect, it works, then I get to a server page, click on a server & it shows me this page, forcing me to log in with connect again to which it sends me in this never ending sign-in loop.

This used to work on my Fire Stick(s) & I have no issues with my 8 year old Sony Bravia Android TV, nor my LG E9, the pc web browser & the web browser on my iPad — but this won’t budge. Hopefully it’s easily solvable but I’m all out of ideas at this point! 

Thanks.

IMG_1329.jpeg

Hi, what if you enter your user manually?

19 hours ago, hargydon said:

it shows me this page,

Hi.  Please make that happen, then press the "Send Logs" button you see there and come back here and tell me exactly what time you did that.

• 4 weeks later...
tjsport

We were on PLEX we just changed for EMBY.

We have the exact same problem here with Fire Stick 4k Max. We can see the server connected, but when entering user and PW always received Invalid user or password !!!

ANY fix for that problem

Thanks in advance for your help

17 hours ago, tjsport said:

We have the exact same problem here

On 1/12/2024 at 11:49 AM, ebr said:

Hi.  Please make that happen, then press the "Send Logs" button you see there and come back here and tell me exactly what time you did that.