Music seek bar issue

danarm

Hello,

tvOS 17.0 (21J354)

App Version 1.7.9 (2)

To advise - when playing music I'm unable to use the seek bar to forward or rewind a track on the now playing screen.

Maybe I'm using the wrong terminology.

My expectation is be to be able to advance or rewind the track by selecting the seek bar (progress bar) and pressing the forward or backward buttons on the remote.

Currently this does not work, you can select the seek bar (progress bar) but can't advance or rewind the track.

Please let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks.

20231018_093025.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-18 092837.png

Hi, yes this is supported. Can we please look at an example using the information requested in my link above? Thanks.

Hi Luke,

Please see my notes below in blue, I've attached a log file,  apologies, other than that I thought I'd provided everything else - please advise if you need me to do something differently.

Thank you.

Media Playback Issues

Please create a topic in the community.  I thought I had.
Describe the problem in your own words, including what you're trying to accomplish, and where you're getting stuck. Make sure to indicate which Emby App you're using. If you're using a browser, then please indicate what browser you're using. 

Apple Tv 4k 3rd Gen              tvOS 17.0 (21J354)

Emby Beta App Version       1.7.9 (2)

When playing music I'm unable to use the seek bar to forward or rewind a track on the now playing screen.

My expectation is be to be able to advance or rewind the track by selecting the seek bar (progress bar) and pressing the forward or backward buttons on the remote.

Currently this does not work, you can select the seek bar (progress bar) but can't advance or rewind the track.

Please see above pictures to clarify the issue I'm having.

If you saw error messages, please tell us what they were. If the problem is difficult to explain, please include screenshots that demonstrate the issue. No error messages.
Please attach the server log from the time frame the activity occurred. See the section below titled Emby Server Logs. Please supply the full and complete log file, and avoid attempting to extract relevant sections. Everything is relevant to us. If a server transcoding log was also generated during playback (in the server logs folder), please attach that as well.

embyserver.txt