Can't delete server from Emby Connect

thevoidatlas

On 9/30/2023 at 7:31 AM, Sparker said:

I was able to delete a test server I have been reviewing in the Windows Emby client app, but I am unable to remove it from https://app.emby.media/

I even cleared cookies for the same web address, but the deleted server still shows on https://app.emby.media/ when I sign in again. I also confirmed this behavior in Incognito mode (up to date Chrome stable).

image.png.1c570b4bf7bcf41f41896caf3fa7ccb3.png

Web:

SNAG-0006.thumb.png.81e63e7182127df851825ef3bd9dceea.png

Windows app:

SNAG-0007.thumb.png.eafbcc555d8794d58a31948bf83d2c37.png

In addition to that, for feedback. I added my Emby Premiere key to the test server F2-212 because I wanted to test hardware decoding and it was accepted in the settings, I also got an email to verify the server, but everywhere in the settings it still said "Get Emby Premiere" and the gold coin icon did not appear in the Dashboard settings page next to the Server name and shutdown/restart choice.

I have reset the F2-212 now, so i can't do any troubleshooting, but I thought I would share my experience.

Hi, it’s possible the server wasn’t able to reach our domain to validate Emby premiere’s.

• 4 weeks later...
thevoidatlas

This problem has started up again. I can't delete a server that is in my list no matter how many times I try in the web app along with emby theater. I mainly use the web app though and I'd like to really be able to remove the server that no longer works as the url changed. 

Edited by thevoidatlas

1 hour ago, thevoidatlas said:

This problem has started up again. I can't delete a server that is in my list no matter how many times I try in the web app along with emby theater. I mainly use the web app though and I'd like to really be able to remove the server that no longer works as the url changed. 

Hi there, what exactly happens when you try?

I'd like to really be able to remove the server that no longer works as the url changed. 

Unless it's a new server install then you don't actually need to do this .Just connect using the new url and the app will figure out that it's the same server as before.

thevoidatlas

It must be a new server install. My friend keeps changing things but he finally seems to have a stable build going. When i try to delete the server, nothing happens. The menu to delete the server doesn't show up, just the initial drop down. After that nothing happens when you click delete, It just closes. 

image.png.d279f0c0d24654a5727f5fdc3de5e2d3.png

jaycedk

My friend keeps changing things but he finally seems to have a stable build going.

@thevoidatlas From your latest post, it sounds like you don't manage the server, right ?

I would call your friend and ask what up.

The menu to delete the server doesn't show up, just the initial drop down.

What do you mean by this exactly? What is the initial drop down?

thevoidatlas
4 hours ago, jaycedk said:

@thevoidatlas From your latest post, it sounds like you don't manage the server, right ?

I would call your friend and ask what up.

Correct, I already asked him and he isn't sure why its still showing up. 

1 hour ago, Luke said:

What do you mean by this exactly? What is the initial drop down?

Its the image I attached. The one that says, connect, delete and view server info. That works, but when you click delete nothing else pops up. It just closes and the dead server is still listed. I tried clearing cache, etc and that didn't help. Even used an alternative browser. 

thevoidatlas

So i was able to delete one server but when i tried to delete another it stopped working again. Doesn't work in emby theater either. Is there a fix for this? This happens even when attempting to delete the server that is working, so its not because of the that. Just the second menu to approve the deletion never pops up. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2023 at 2:40 PM, thevoidatlas said:

So i was able to delete one server but when i tried to delete another it stopped working again. Doesn't work in emby theater either. Is there a fix for this? This happens even when attempting to delete the server that is working, so its not because of the that. Just the second menu to approve the deletion never pops up. 

Can you please try it from the hosted web app and then provide the contents of the browser debug console?

http://app.emby.media

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
thevoidatlas
On 11/14/2023 at 8:45 PM, Luke said:

Can you please try it from the hosted web app and then provide the contents of the browser debug console?

http://app.emby.media

Thanks.

[Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking 'touchmove' event. Consider marking event handler as 'passive' to make the page more responsive. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5745543795965952
TinyGesture @ gesture.js?v=4.7.14.49:1
(anonymous) @ dialoghelper.js?v=4.7.14.49:1
open @ dialoghelper.js?v=4.7.14.49:1
(anonymous) @ actionsheet.js?v=4.7.14.49:1
ActionSheet.show @ actionsheet.js?v=4.7.14.49:1
show @ actionsheet.js?v=4.7.14.49:1
(anonymous) @ itemcontextmenu.js?v=4.7.14.49:1

/#!/startup/selectserver.html:1 Uncaught (in promise) undefined
Promise.then (async)
executeAction @ shortcuts.js?v=4.7.14.49:1
onClick @ shortcuts.js?v=4.7.14.49:1
onClick @ emby-itemscontainer.js?v=4.7.14.49:1

not sure if that is what you meant? Got it from the console

7 hours ago, thevoidatlas said:

BUMP any fixes for this yet.  if there is other information needed please let me know how i can get it to you

Can you try it again with the hosted web app and provide new console output if there's still an issue? Thanks !

thevoidatlas
15 hours ago, Luke said:

Can you try it again with the hosted web app and provide new console output if there's still an issue? Thanks !

Seems to be fixed again! Whatever you did must have worked. Will update if the issue comes back

Thanks

Edited by thevoidatlas
  • Thanks 1