Corruption When streaming to Samsung Smart TV

jblotka

26 minutes ago, SamES said:

I wouldn’t just for this. 

Do you have premier license?  You could use the convert feature to create a copy with the original video and a new audio track. 

I do have premier, let's see if that works.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jblotka said:

I do have premier, let's see if that works.

Pick custom output format, select original video quality. Set your stream priority and it should keep the original video track and create a new audio track. 

If you haven't already, can you please upgrade to 4.7.14 and test this file again?  Please upload a new ffmpeg remux log

33 minutes ago, SamES said:

If you haven't already, can you please upgrade to 4.7.14 and test this file again?  Please upload a new ffmpeg remux log

I updated to 4.7.14.0, the issue still persists. The conversion isn't done yet, my NAS has been running it's heart out all day. Hopefully the next big update fixes the issue, like you mentioned. 

embyserver.txt ffmpeg-transcode-8d420b0e-8d7a-465b-86af-e409e26fd119_1.txt ffmpeg-remux-b61275ba-afe6-4453-89ca-0da93b3e2431_1.txt

That conversion appears to have worked. Thank you for that. You mentioned the next update would fix the issue I'm having, how soon until that update is out?

• Like 1