Scan messages

miniliQuid

miniliQuid

I'm bumping into an issue when trying to not do a full library scan (my size libraries simply takes too long being scanned to do this often).
Instead of the "library scan" task, I just select a library I know has had content updates recently that haven't shown up for some reason, and I scan it manually.
The downside is that I often cannot see when this has finished or completed, or if it is still running.

Is there a way to add a completion message somewhere (or is this already a thing and I haven't found it)?
For the scheduled tasks it clearly shows when the library scan is working for all libraries, and it shows you last run and how long.
I don't need all of that, just a notification that scanning library "X" has finished.

Is this something that is possible?

Currently I sometimes get a percentage shown on the library I started a scan on, but generally it dissapears quickly even when the scanning hasn't finished it seems.

I know this is a simpler request but it is a version of the FR below.  Please add your thoughts to that thread.  Thanks.