Series IPTV syntax

exospek
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Hello !

I wanted to know if someone could explain me the syntax to make a series on my personal iptv!

I explain myself I upload my series on my server in the directory /www/html/series/name of my series

I modify my M3U file and I just put 

#EXTINF:-1 tvg-logo="https://media.s-bol.com/PzjlnvOGq8L2/550x825.jpg" group-title="[HD] Chainsaw Man S01", EP 01
http://localhost/series/live/Chainsawman/1.mkv

then the same for the 2 etc, except that on my iptv it puts it like this (see screen 1)

But I would like that when I click on the series it shows me as a kind of panel where I can choose the episode and the season without that it puts me all the episodes like that 

I know that a syntax of the m3u file allows to do that but I don't find it.
please help me

(I don't use admin panel because it's local only for me) I do everything via m3u file)

chainsaw.png

Because I don't use any software, I store directly on my localhost server and that's it ^^

Edited by exospek

Happy2Play
7 hours ago, exospek said:

But I would like that when I click on the series it shows me as a kind of panel where I can choose the episode and the season without that it puts me all the episodes like that

Emby does not currently have flatten Series option/view.

But would fall under this request.

Edited by Happy2Play

Bonsoir ,

Du coup aucune syntaxe ne permet cela avec un #extinf ou un code ou même via un .xml ?

Merci pour ceux qui réponde , je vous remercie ♥

• Solution

Hi.  No.  If you wish for these to be represented like TV series then you should use our library structure as indicated above.  There is no concept of a series or episodes in an M3U.