Item limits on library and search results?

EmblemJD
Go to solution Solved by EmblemJD,

EmblemJD

Hi all

I have a huge library of around 2400 movies. I experienced that, if presented with many results, scrolling through the library stops after a few pages (hard to count but for sure it stops like somewhere in the first quarter, eg. only goes up to titles starting with F but not more when sorting by title).

With the search function it seems even more limited, as the results are arranged hoizontally.

Is there a hard-limit on this I am not aware of or is this a bug by chance?

Thanks!

I have a huge library of around 2400 movies. I experienced that, if presented with many results, scrolling through the library stops after a few pages (hard to count but for sure it stops like somewhere in the first quarter, eg. only goes up to titles starting with F but not more when sorting by title).

Hi, what screen exactly do you mean?

• Solution
EmblemJD

Hey @Luke

I was referring to the overview inside a "Home videos & photos" type library - but it turns out I just had a network issue apparently and the missing content was never loaded.

Or was there actively something fixed along those lines in 1.7.0. (3)?

So anyways it is now working as expected, sorry for the confusion :) I retried today and I was able to endlessly scroll down while new entries where correctly loaded when reaching the end of each batch. Topic is closed ✅

• Thanks 1