Playing audio book each track twice in playlist

ubr4drv2

ubr4drv2

When playing an Audiobook the playlist will have every track of the audiobook twice. See screenshot. Is this a bug or are qny of my settings just wrong? 

The audiobook looks fine and has every track just once. 

Screenshot_20230121_092544_Emby~2.jpg

ubr4drv2

It actually is the same. I just tried on Android Chrome and PC Chrome, both give me the same issue as in the app:

image.png.e70fd1f54a513f19240707011753db14.png

For a moment it looked like it was working as expected when I was continuing a previously started track. In this one instance just now it continued playing the track but then added the rest of the audio book in reverse order, whilst adding every track only once. I then stopped to play and chose another audio book and it played, but again every track was added twice to the playlist.

ubr4drv2

Hi, I've just tried these two ways: choosing the audio book collection on the home page under my media.

Way one: picking a track i started previously and continued to play. Same issue even the one that was previously played is in the playlist twice and then all others follow twice. 

Way two: picking different audio book than the priviously played and then chosing the first track. Again it plays but all tracks are added twice in the playlist. 

I did all that in the Android app. 

I just found a way that adds only one instance of each track. When opening the audio book instead of a single track from it and then using options and choosing play from the beginning everything works as expected. 

I was just thinking that maybe it was due to me having heard some tracks already, but also when i reset the audiobook amd nothing has been strated, playing anything results in the error. Just when using play from the beginning everything works as expected.

Strange. I just tried those and can't reproduce. Are you sure you don't actually have two copies of some of those in your library?  If you search for some of those tracks by name, do you find one or two?

ubr4drv2

Hey, the library is clean, it's only one copy and when searching only one track shows up.

I just restarted the server and scanned the library again and now, for whatever reason, everything is back to normal. So not sure what happened (it just started happening in the last few days and was normal before) but it's back to working as usual.

Thanks for the support!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...