No Channels showing up with m3u from OpenATV

reloadinpotch

reloadinpotch

Hi

Uninstall Xml TV plugin. i had the same problem. it looks like the plugin is giving the problem. When you uninstall it you will not have epg( Tv Guide working) or images.

Hope that it will be fix soon.

Best Regards

reloadinpotch

hi @Luke The guide did not update for sometime, when you go to refresh the epg(live TV) then it will start for a second and stop. At  the Live tv when you go to the channel to map epg you will not see any channels. I uninstalled the server and re-installed it but the problem stayed the same. I uninstalled the live tv plugins and at the end found out that when I don't install the xml tv plugin the channels will show at the channel epg mapping.

embyserver.txt

14 hours ago, reloadinpotch said:

hi @Luke The guide did not update for sometime, when you go to refresh the epg(live TV) then it will start for a second and stop. At  the Live tv when you go to the channel to map epg you will not see any channels. I uninstalled the server and re-installed it but the problem stayed the same. I uninstalled the live tv plugins and at the end found out that when I don't install the xml tv plugin the channels will show at the channel epg mapping.

embyserver.txt 3.89 MB · 1 download

@reloadinpotch

Hi, you don't have the xmltv plugin installed. Please install it again, and then if there's still a problem, then please attach the emby server log. Thanks.

samsung2100

Just a heads up, normally when you refresh and it starts loading and stops it's a sign the m3u or the xmltv link is corrupt or just entered in wrong.