Trakt - Sync Failures

collateraldamage

claptnei

As previously said, 2 other series updated their episodes that Emby collected. But the majority of new episodes are not being added to trakt. I thought Emby was supposed to update automatically rather than running a scheduled task, which does not work either with these failing series. All worked up till about 1st week in November, then Trakt locked my account, so had to open a new account.

Edited by claptnei
Spelling

And do you have the server log from when the new episode was added to your server? The log you provided contains no mention of it. Thanks.

claptnei
17 hours ago, Luke said:

How have you configured the Trakt plugin?

Trakt pluggin configured. It stil only updates play status and you can see the progress on Trakt when playing an item. But it just won't update the collected status for my new films and episodes.

claptnei

I managed to update some of today's collection by running the scheduled task, but not all. But without the scheduled push no updates. I thought it updated as things changed like the watched status?

Edited by claptnei

Yea that's odd. Maybe try redoing the trakt pin, and then running the sync to trakt task once after that and see if it helps.

claptnei
15 minutes ago, Luke said:

Yea that's odd. Maybe try redoing the trakt pin, and then running the sync to trakt task once after that and see if it helps.

Done that several times. Running the sync even increases the play state count of some episodes? I have uninstalled, reinstalled and cleared trakt pluggin and settings.