Custom Aeon Nox 5 MediaBrowser Skin

boywhosetsfire

arztonyou

Hello,

I decided to try upgrading one of my xbmc Gotham clients to Kodi Helix to try it out.  So I've tried out a couple of the Helix skins and really like your Aeon Nox 5 skin.  It has the logo view, which is similar to a view in Aeon MQ5 that I really liked.   And I like that it auto-populates the main menu with my Mediabrowser collections, which was one of the main reasons that I had been using the Confluence MB3 skin in Gotham.  

But I do have one quick question.  Each time I start up Kodi and my MB collections are shown in the Main Menu, I notice that a different fanart is shown each time but that the fanart does not rotate.  Should the main menu fanart be rotating for the MB collections?  If not, would it be possible to add that in as an option?  

Once I select one of my collections and stop at a movie or TV show, then the fanart for it does rotate.  So I'm only talking about the links on the main menu.

Thanks for your work on this skin.

manf0001

Hello, I don't know if this would be considered a Bug or not  (I think it is)   I am using Aeon Nox 5 Media Browser on two devices one using XBMC 13.2 and the other Kodi 14.0   The menus for my Movies and TV Shows come up fine in the main menu, however I notice that only with the TV shows there is no option in the sub menu for Genre, like there is for the movies.

Is there a way to add that Genre Submenu in?   I have checked out the Skin Settings and the only option I see for my Movie and TV Shows option is only to Hide them.

Thanks

spacebug

Hello,

at first, thanks for adapting the skin for Media Browser, I really like your skin. I only miss one thing, to play local movie trailers, I have stored in every movie folder (Movie\trailers\trailer.mp4) directly wihtin the movie info screen. Is it possible to include this feature?

Peter

johnodon

This skin is working BEAUTIFULLY for me!  Thank you so much for your hard work.  I really look forward to future updates.

John

im85288

@@johnodon - Normally we leave it up to the skin developer to maintain versions in the beta repo, but seeing as @@boywhosetsfire is currently not using media browser I have uploaded the version from the stable repo to the beta repo to make it slightly easier for you :)

johnodon

@@johnodon - Normally we leave it up to the skin developer to maintain versions in the beta repo, but seeing as @@boywhosetsfire is currently not using media browser I have uploaded the version from the stable repo to the beta repo to make it slightly easier for you :)

Awesome!  Thank you very much.  This skin has been rock solid for me.  Add in the flexibility of Aeon Nox and it even that much better.

John

• 2 weeks later...
Tolotos

Hi, 

is it possible to add sorting by the the SortName for Movies and TV-Shows and grouping by AlbumArtist for music?

Yours Tolotos 

jasonmcroy

The coverart images are cut off.

54e915721416a_Screenshot2.png

That problem actually happens for me in the other skins too. I have completely quit using the plug in because of this.

Deihmos

Kind of a newbie to this, but where do I disable coverart?

You can disable it in the Media Browser Kodi plugin. No need to disable it completely.

futrader8

You can disable it in the Media Browser Kodi plugin. No need to disable it completely.

Excellent...thanks!  One other question.....does Nox 5 show DVD art (the spinning DVD when a case is opened) like in Nox 4, or is that not available in this version?  TIA

Deihmos

Excellent...thanks! One other question.....does Nox 5 show DVD art (the spinning DVD when a case is opened) like in Nox 4, or is that not available in this version? TIA

I did not see it but I usually disable those kind of stuff.

dark_slayer

Excellent...thanks! One other question.....does Nox 5 show DVD art (the spinning DVD when a case is opened) like in Nox 4, or is that not available in this version? TIA

Not present on any nox5 views (without modding)

Tolotos

I updated to the MediaBrowser plugin version beta-0.9.813 and the TV-Shows are now no longer listed in the main menu. 

In the plugin forum I was told to post this issue here in the skin forum.

Switching back to stable 0.9.805 shows the TV-Shows but causes connection errors which are resolved in the beta.

Any idea whats happen in the skin?

EDIT:

Here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/pyfnkl30e

The TV-Shows and (new issue) my Sports library is not shown in the main menu. 

If I navigate to the Movies entry the new items panel shows an TV-Show image. 

Edited by Tolotos