Audirium: StandAlone Music App

Cheesegeezer

timlance
20 minutes ago, Cheesegeezer said:

No worries fella, 

this feedback is actually really valuable. It’s the granulation of features that make something that is ok and does the job… into something that is epically superior. That’s what i want for this.

but i really need community help and direction. So… if you can give me examples of what emby drags in(nfo file for example) i can look and see what info i can get back from it, then create custom filters from that data to display to the user. 

musicbrainz is pretty poor on info, someone suggested using this for using as a top rated list based on community ratings, but after searching and testing.. there is none of this info available for about 80% of albums and tracks. 

its really you guys driving me on the development of this. And how the look and feel should be. 

Not sure what Emby grabs. I've assumed it got stuff from tags. Practically, if not all, my folders have an info.txt file, varying greatly in what is there. I never thought Emby was getting anything from them.

Cheesegeezer
29 minutes ago, timlance said:

Not sure what Emby grabs. I've assumed it got stuff from tags. Practically, if not all, my folders have an info.txt file, varying greatly in what is there. I never thought Emby was getting anything from 

could you post examples of those files or pm me them. It would really help me. Album tracks are easy but the niche side really interests me. 

Cheesegeezer

Posting from my new macBook!! 🤮 🤢  LOL (VMWare to the rescue!!!)

So here is Audirium on iPad simulator.

looks lie there are some layout issues on iPad as well as Android that i need to learn how to tackle these and address them.  Good news is that i now have the main platforms available so i can test them, and i can really start to move forward now.

image.thumb.png.aee91ac606849d0476b00cc6f56e8c8c.png

image.thumb.png.2721d3ff01e7a551ca9e4fbf7c9bbea3.png

image.png.34d3cfa27babd6d8281e8aea82bd18df.png

• Like 3

Cheesegeezer

Ive created a project tracker/Roadmap on GitHub. Not sure if you guys can add to it or not. I’m not very good with Github but there is lots that can be done. 

I’ll get it fully updated later on, or i may create a public repo so issues, and FR’s can be added by anyone.

Audirium Roadmap

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Cheesegeezer

Stopped at a service station just before Hannover Airport and found my dream find!! A Porsche Racing garage!!

983D9105-7A57-4DCC-BF58-1CD3A6BAC6EB.thumb.jpeg.5ff7e2c426c93c9738c57b4d4c9d839a.jpeg

50E161EC-A0D2-447A-9534-4E91EF466D12.thumb.jpeg.42ba3953053bbaab9e04cbad943dfcf3.jpeg360F5689-EBEA-4CE2-8A2D-C6A3F3EC6B7B.thumb.jpeg.ea725f31821b815e91a7f4cff6c50b11.jpeg

2B921EC7-68C0-4E5F-B913-EB2893CD47FA.thumb.jpeg.fefa576c7e67731477ebc6bc04bf76d8.jpeg

random Fiat 500 in there lol 😂 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
splodge2002

Just arrived at Emby from Plex, and would love to know if this project is progressing?
An audio player for the Emby server would be certainly appreciated. 

• Like 2