Jump to content

Media no video load, but audio play


brogen
 Share

Recommended Posts

Seanmac6

Also with mpv on can't fast forward or rewind will this issue be fix in a new update?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Skyfay
15 minutes ago, Seanmac6 said:

Also with mpv on can't fast forward or rewind will this issue be fix in a new update?

Did you read the whole topic? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seanmac6
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Skyfay said:

Did you read the whole topic? 

my bad my issue might not be related to the topic but seen some comments about mpv so figure throw it out there but if have to make a whole new topic about this issue then will

 

Edited by Seanmac6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK we found the cause of this thanks to @Skyfay's help. We'll be getting an Apple TV app update out to resolve this.

Workaround in the meantime: Remove the IntroSkip plugin, restart the server, then refresh metadata on affected titles.

Thanks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

jpw007
6 hours ago, Luke said:

OK we found the cause of this thanks to @Skyfay's help. We'll be getting an Apple TV app update out to resolve this.

Workaround in the meantime: Remove the IntroSkip plugin, restart the server, then refresh metadata on affected titles.

Thanks.

Been a bit busy so haven't been testing on my end yet, but jsut to throw a spanner in the works, i don't have that plugin at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wolfen420
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Luke said:

OK we found the cause of this thanks to @Skyfay's help. We'll be getting an Apple TV app update out to resolve this.

Workaround in the meantime: Remove the IntroSkip plugin, restart the server, then refresh metadata on affected titles.

Thanks.

@LukeI do not believe that is accurate. I had the introskip plugin installed and it worked after refreshing metadata. And as you can see, another user doesn't have the plugin at all. 

Edited by Wolfen420
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Wolfen420 said:

@LukeI do not believe that is accurate. I had the introskip plugin installed and it worked after refreshing metadata. And as you can see, another user doesn't have the plugin at all. 

I would still give it a try. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wolfen420
17 minutes ago, Luke said:

I would still give it a try. Thanks.

I was refreshing metadata all night. I am at work now. I will have to give it a go when I get home. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Emby for Apple TV 1.6.1 is currently rolling out. Thanks guys.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wolfen420
Just now, Luke said:

Emby for Apple TV 1.6.1 is currently rolling out. Thanks guys.

Thanks for the update and support emby team.

 

@Luke I am still having trouble myself if I do a refresh of metadata from the top level of a library. Even force refreshing images. If I refresh via a specific episode it works. Any suggestions on how to handle this so I don't have to update every single individual file?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Wolfen420 said:

Thanks for the update and support emby team.

 

@Luke I am still having trouble myself if I do a refresh of metadata from the top level of a library. Even force refreshing images. If I refresh via a specific episode it works. Any suggestions on how to handle this so I don't have to update every single individual file?

Do you have the update?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wolfen420
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Do you have the update?

The app says it is 1.6.1(1)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Wolfen420 said:

The app says it is 1.6.1(1)

Is the problem fixed now, even without the metadata refresh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wolfen420
Just now, SamES said:

Is the problem fixed now, even without the metadata refresh?

@SamES  I couldn't tell you. Since I had done a metadata refresh a couple of times now. I think the app updated while I was napping or something haha. Because the metadata refresh for everything say at the top of TV Shows library didn't work. I had to do individual shows. Just checked and everything seems to be playing for me now. I just jumped through 4 or 5 different shows and randomly picked stuff and they all played with no issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great, thanks for the update.  I believe the latest version should work regardless of whether you do the metadata refresh as it handles the data from the server better and ignores the missing details

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...