Emby Android Will Not Connect To Emby Home Server, Emby Premiere Intac

ZeeNetTV

ZeeNetTV

No. I completely gave up. Been using Plex instead. Don't really want to for movies and tv shows, but I'm completely over the frustration of trying to figure out what went wrong and where. It simply doesn't want to work anymore. Wish it would have. 

ZeeNetTV

Guess I just solved the problem, though I'm not sure why it worked. It stopped working when I had server version 4.7.3.0. Updated to 4.7.4.0, and it still wasn't working. Just now, updated to 4.7.5.0, and voila! Accepted the same remote LAN it had been rejecting the two previous versions! So I guess my problem's solved?? I mean, it's working without WiFi connection, so...wonder exactly what made the difference...lol

5 hours ago, ZeeNetTV said:

Guess I just solved the problem, though I'm not sure why it worked. It stopped working when I had server version 4.7.3.0. Updated to 4.7.4.0, and it still wasn't working. Just now, updated to 4.7.5.0, and voila! Accepted the same remote LAN it had been rejecting the two previous versions! So I guess my problem's solved?? I mean, it's working without WiFi connection, so...wonder exactly what made the difference...lol

Glad to hear it. Thanks for the feedback.