Slow to load after update

dadofhgnadn

Happy2Play

Doubt it is the client, but the server is throwing a lot of "Could not find a part" on multiple libraries and the ffmpeg log shows "No such file or directory".

And the embyserver.txt is throwing a lot to "No such host is known." for TMDB and TVDB.

Do you by change have IPv6 enabled?

dadofhgnadn

I do not have IPv6 enabled. The app continues to take a long time to load movies while the FireTV, Emby theater, apps do not. The TV OS crashes while loading media from time to time as well. 

Slow to load when exactly?

dadofhgnadn

The media it's self. After pushing play. 

42 minutes ago, dadofhgnadn said:

The media it's self. After pushing play. 

Did you see this in your ffmpeg log?

19:08:09.948 \\ustv\Torrent Downs\TV\Why.Didnt.They.Ask.Evans.S01.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-squalor[rartv]\Why.Didnt.They.Ask.Evans.S01E02.1080p.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-squalor.mkv: No such file or directory

dadofhgnadn

I saw those, however the problem is that other Emby apps play it fine. FireTV app and Theater. 

53 minutes ago, dadofhgnadn said:

I saw those, however the problem is that other Emby apps play it fine. FireTV app and Theater. 

The other apps are able to embed more robust video players which allow for better techniques to be utilized. The LG video player is primitive by comparison.

dadofhgnadn
Posted (edited)

Thank you, I'm leaving Web OS apps behind. Reset the TV and found an extra 4k FireTV stick that I will use from now on. The LG remote lets me navigate the Fire TV so I'm golden.  As always, thank you for your help.

Edited by dadofhgnadn
Caps