Slow to load after update

dadofhgnadn

9 hours ago, philhull said:

I'm also having issues only with the LG TV app. Constant buffering even with direct play. Every other device plays the same file flawlessly but the LG app is unusable. Hoping for an update soon to fix the problem.

We're hoping for it soon as well. Our latest submission has been in LG review for a few weeks now.

rwitkamp
On 11/8/2022 at 3:31 PM, philhull said:

I'm also having issues only with the LG TV app. Constant buffering even with direct play. Every other device plays the same file flawlessly but the LG app is unusable. Hoping for an update soon to fix the problem.

I'm waiting for some months now. Those LG guys take their time to test an update before the put it in the LG store. I'm using Plex now for the time-being. Not bad when you get used to it, but I really hope for an Emby update

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dadofhgnadn said:

Any news regarding the submission and review process?

It's still in LG review. They spent the entire month of November redoing their developer website and as a result they did not do any reviews during that time. Hopefully they will wrap that up soon and the app reviews will get moving again.

• 4 weeks later...

Emby for LG TV's 1.0.37 has been released. Stay tuned to the blog for the release announcement.

Can you please try out the new update and let us know how it compares? Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...