Clients repeatedly unable to stream videos over the internet

bozrdnag

AmericanCrisis

The inability to stream is still an issue with me.  If others have their issue resolved with the latest release I'll start a new thread as an isolated issue. 

The inability to stream is still an issue with me.  If others have their issue resolved with the latest release I'll start a new thread as an isolated issue. 

you should do it anyway. all kinds of people came out of the woodwork here with random unrelated issues

• Like 1

AmericanCrisis

you should do it anyway. all kinds of people came out of the woodwork here with random unrelated issues

Seems to have resolved so far so good.

• Like 1

Scott750

Further testing indicates this problem is solved for me. Thanks guys!!

Which server version are you on now?

Scott750

Thanks for posting that link. I share a lot of your frustrations. I had my server setup similarly like yours. Everyone used a single user and only the devices that transcoded had the issues (Roku and Android devices). Looks like going to seperate users for each device, while not ideal, sounds like that cured your streaming issues. I'm going to give it a shot now.

• Like 1

voltagexdt

let us know..  ya I don't like tons of user accounts..  as I have a ton of users.. id prefer just the 2 admin and watchers.

but it fixed mine..