Clients repeatedly unable to stream videos over the internet

bozrdnag

Ok, sorry for my late. Here are my logs : http://dl.free.fr/l1jTA6dsh

Thanks a lot for figuring out the problem, seems to be reproduced on different platforms.

can you post them in an easier format? that's not in english. i clicked one button thinking it would download but instead got popup windows. dropbox or paste2.org are best. you can also attach files here. thanks.

@@Luke : as well as working to resolve the problem, could you also add the 144p resolution video playback option in addition to 240p? that would be greatly appreciate!

Edited by jscoys

Scott750

EBR, thanks for acknowledging you guys are aware of the issue and are looking into it. Yes the last log entry was only 24 hours ago, but some of us have been battling the issue for weeks and just finally got our logs posted.

I guess in hindsight if you or luke would have at least posted up earlier that it's being worked on, it would have put our anxiety to ease.

Edited by Scott750

jscoys

Hello hope this will help : if I use the plugin "video bookmark" and play an IPTV streaming flux (in my example Vevo Tv) over Internet, all is working correctly. Seems to append on local video transcoding only.

jscoys

Hello did you do something? With Version 3.0.5387.37160, even if i haven't realized a lot of tests, it seems to work better?!

Ok actually seems to persist...

After loading  V 3.0.5387.37160 yesterday, my web clients are now operational (ie. play content instead of sitting there waiting for server which never sends transcoded content).  However jscoys is saying it did not last, so I will report back if my web clients also drop off again.  If so this is a pattern- I reloaded server last week and web clients were operational for a short time (about 1/2 day) then bagged out.

bozrdnag

For me it would always work for a while, but then stop. Restarting MBS would usually fix it, but it would then stop working again. And while I can't be certain it is the cause, it seemed to happen most often for me after playing something on a Roku.

voltagexdt

seems were getting no help

bit of learned info.

my mom watches my server on a Samsung..

if I try to watch server on webclient or ios app it crashes the server and her app freezes

voltagexdt

im no dev..

but it seems like MB gets confused.

ok stream to Samsung smart tv.

wait.. same time ios wants something...

um..

fuck it crash the whole thing..

my mom, who fyi is 3000 miles away on her Samsung tv. (I only state her mileage cause this program rocks) can stream no problem.

I can simultanioulsy stream on my 360 via MBC

if at anytime I go web client or any ios app or webclient the who deal crashes, I need to stop exit and restart server.

if any of that helps.