Jump to content

TV Theme Music Plugin Questions and Support Thread


radeon

Recommended Posts

cayars

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback on this.  We're also glad you got this figured out and have your Premiere working!

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
David Patt

Hello, purchuased complete pack. Restarted server multiple times. When i run plugin in log it says i am in trial mode. License number is the same.

 

EDIT (4 hours later) : It just start works now. It just need some time i guess.

Edited by David Patt
Link to post
Share on other sites
radeon
15 hours ago, David Patt said:

Hello, purchuased complete pack. Restarted server multiple times. When i run plugin in log it says i am in trial mode. License number is the same.

 

EDIT (4 hours later) : It just start works now. It just need some time i guess.

Yup! The emby licence stuff seems to be much slower to go through these days. Glad you're up and running ok now tho. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
VicSupaNov

i installed the trial for theme music, and now i cant find the option to purchase it.

1)where is the link to purchase?

2)I've been downloading tv show themes in the meantime. Do i need to be concerned with the plugin overwriting my themes when it is purchased? 

Edited by SUBJEK2CHANGE@GMAIL.COM
Link to post
Share on other sites
cayars

Go back to the Plugin Catalog and click on the Theme music again to get the URL for purchase!

Carlo

Link to post
Share on other sites
VicSupaNov
On 8/17/2020 at 9:16 AM, cayars said:

Go back to the Plugin Catalog and click on the Theme music again to get the URL for purchase!

Carlo

Okay thanks I found it, but

I've been downloading tv show themes in the meantime. Do i need to be concerned with the plugin overwriting my themes when it is purchased?

Link to post
Share on other sites
vdatanet
26 minutes ago, VicSupaNov said:

Okay thanks I found it, but

I've been downloading tv show themes in the meantime. Do i need to be concerned with the plugin overwriting my themes when it is purchased?

You can add shows to a list to avoid downloading themes again:

1366615070_Anotacin2020-08-18190402.thumb.jpg.e5ddd11871412f67e5e2feb55971bc11.jpg

Edited by vdatanet
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
yoyo77yo

 

Hello, the theme video song does not work: I put all my movies in a folder ... and I have the impression that you have to put each movie in a different folder for the plugin to work. can you tell me how to make it work?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pog22
12 minutes ago, yoyo77yo said:

 

Hello, the theme video song does not work: I put all my movies in a folder ... and I have the impression that you have to put each movie in a different folder for the plugin to work. can you tell me how to make it work?

I'm surprised Emby picks them up. This is not how you are supposed to organise them. Each movie should be in its own folder

"Emby Movie Naming : Emby" https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001159102-movie-naming

Link to post
Share on other sites
vdatanet
23 minutes ago, David Patt said:

Will be possible to have theme song going in infinite loop ? Thank you.

The plugin is just a downloader, as far as I know, Emby does not play music themes in infinite loop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
mouxiaohao

I have already buy twice.Once in server.Once in your website that full package.But Its still trial and cant work.

 

 

 

Edited by CBers
Removed images.
Link to post
Share on other sites
radeon
4 hours ago, mouxiaohao said:

I have already buy twice.Once in server.Once in your website that full package.But Its still trial and cant work.

@mouxiaohao

Sent you a pm.

 

Can you also remove the images please. They container personal information. Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
CBers
7 minutes ago, radeon said:

Can you also remove the images please. They container personal information.

Done. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
mouxiaohao

image.png.56907e99b7d72544e50278a44d1ee53e.png

Its looks like upload local tv show theme songs cant work.

There is no option in the planning task to upload the theme music of the TV show.

Edited by mouxiaohao
Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkKniyt (John)

I am having an issue with my Theme plug-ins.
I am receiving the "Trial has ended" message.
I purchased the 4 pack back in July 2018.
I expect the problem is because I changed my Email address?
I have the Paypal receipt.

Can you help me out with this?

Thanks - John

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I just bought the 4 pack and I received the license key for this plugin. But, this key isn't same as my Emby Premier's key. I noticed my Emby's email adress isn't the same as that of Paypal.

Could you help me ?

Thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
radeon
On 9/5/2020 at 10:24 PM, DarkKniyt (John) said:

I am having an issue with my Theme plug-ins.
I am receiving the "Trial has ended" message.
I purchased the 4 pack back in July 2018.
I expect the problem is because I changed my Email address?
I have the Paypal receipt.

Can you help me out with this?

Thanks - John

Hey man, drop me a pm and apologies, i havent been getting notifications of you posting

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
yoyo77yo

I have a problem with the plugin movie theme song : an mp3 is created but also 0 ko so it is a problem can you help me ? it is for all movies

 

002.PNG

0001.PNG

Edited by yoyo77yo
Link to post
Share on other sites
radeon
On 22/09/2020 at 09:52, yoyo77yo said:

I have a problem with the plugin movie theme song : an mp3 is created but also 0 ko so it is a problem can you help me ? it is for all movies

 

002.PNG

0001.PNG

Hey, can you turn off audio normalisation in the plugin settings and try again, it'll help me determine the problem. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
bugmafia007

Hi,

from some reason after updating to 4.5.1.0 the plugins are stuck in downloading for days .even after restart .

embyserver.txt4.91 MB · 0 downloadsimage.png.dde533faa7377594e092d9d208ca1bd0.png

image.png.84d5448a70b44d64aebe45152b4a5f84.png

waited 12-17 hours after did restart and still will continue to be stuck 

 

any ideas how to fix this ?

logs attached 

Link to post
Share on other sites
cayars

Your log has a lot of errors "Sequence contains no elements" which to me is usually caused by First() or Single() command rather than FirstOrDefault() and SingleOrDefault().

Obviously something the dev will need to take a look at.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...