TV Theme Music Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

Happy2Play
9 minutes ago, guardianali said:

Is the download page down?

The dev website appears to be. @radeonwill have to comment.  Plugins are still in the catalog.

Edited by Happy2Play

radeon

Having some health issues with my 10 week old daughter so out of the loop for a little while. I will be back soon

• 2 months later...
katbyte

Is anyone else encountering the plugins getting stuck in a loop and never competing or finishing and then when you try and stop them they hang?

image.png.a0abe65b4c99712e680eff96149fee16.png

image.thumb.png.3fa9ab829577a4ed6dfe628683f1c103.png

image.png.0c58df89573921d4e101358f48445af4.png

after restarting emby:

image.thumb.png.3b5db68119ac0bc794ff700b16f9c9d1.png

this has been going on for some time now, on Version 4.8.0.19 beta

On 12/14/2022 at 7:47 PM, samsung2100 said:

Nice plugin, I'm not reading entire post but my buddy uses this and jelly uses it also a ripoff of your plugin I'm guessing.

Emby (and thus JF) handle the playback of the themes.  You could manually add this info and it would work.

What this plugin does is find the content/media, download it for you as well as do things like audio normalization prior to saving the files.

• Like 1

samsung2100
On 16/12/2022 at 04:52, cayars said:

Emby (and thus JF) handle the playback of the themes.  You could manually add this info and it would work.

What this plugin does is find the content/media, download it for you as well as do things like audio normalization prior to saving the files.

I just tried jellyfin and it loads all the music into my files it is very cool, was thinking jellyfin ripped off your plugin so they could use it free. I would just rather pay for the emby plugin instead.

• 1 month later...
BillOatman

Televisiontunes site has been gone for several days now.

This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server. (www.televisiontunes.com:443)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBits(WebRequest request, Stream writeStream)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
at AutoTvTheme.AutoTagScheduledTask.getFromTvTunes(Series series, String themeSongPath)
at AutoTvTheme.AutoTagScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

Edited by BillOatman

evil_crab

May I suggest using https://animethemes.moe for anime themes?

Here's their API https://api-docs.animethemes.moe/anime/ and example of the userscript that fetches data from the API using AniList ID https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/374785-anisongs/code.

As far as I can see it does not support TVDB IDs, but most of the anime shows are using AniList and MyAnimeList IDs for their metadata anyway and they are supported by animethemes.moe.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Hippotech

Just registered with the same account as my Emby Premiere but the scheduled job is not getting anything other than series beginning with 'A'.

Is there anything else I must do ?

Thanks

• 6 months later...

Hey, long time speak people, I hope youre all doing well! Sorry I've not been so active. A lot of family health issues have come about and currently spending as much time with my dad after a terminal illness diagnosis back in Feb. 

Just as a heads-up, some of the domains involved in the hosting of the theme media will be updated this evening. It shouldn't cause much issue but you may see your plugin fail tonight if it happens to be scheduled whilst the new stuff propagates. 👍👍

• 4 months later...
splodge2002

** IGNORE  THIS - NOW SORTED! **

Edited by splodge2002

• 1 month later...
radeon

TV Theme Songs Update Released 1.8.1.0 

Fixes the config screens not loading correctly.

• Thanks 1