no play buttons (play, played, delete,more etc) displayed.

turpentine
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

turpentine

Hello, i am using on a google nexus 10 tablet (android 4.4.4 because android 5.1.1 is just unusable on it) and the google play store propose me only version 3.0.21 on it.

server linux x64 sinology 4.6.7.0

When i choose a tv show or whatever a movie, it display almost everithing except the (play, restart, resume from,  delete, etc bouton) on the selection page. instead of seeing them, where they should be, there is a green circle turning in an infinite loop.

when i use the workaround, during play everything is ok

As a workaround i press a thumbnail to show a context menu and then i can  play someting. is this a bug ? or the app is too old ?

is there a way to install a more recent apk for android 4.4.4 ?

have a nice day

Edited by turpentine

• Solution

is there a way to install a more recent apk for android 4.4.4 ?

Hi, that is the newest version. We're no longer publishing android updates for android 4.X. Newer versions of the app require 5.0+.

• Haha 1

turpentine

@Luke it is a pity because android 4.4.4 is one of the best android version ever created. I have upgraded the tablet to 5.02 instead of 5.1.1 but emby 3.2.23 is somehow slower with android 5.0. netflix still support android 4.4.4. android 4.4 is very fast and we'll optimized :) android 5.1.1 sucks :)

Try 3.2.32 as that is newer. Also make sure to update to the latest version of Chrome as well as the Android System WebView.

• Like 1