Tune In channel

snazy2000

d00zah

@@cw-kid, I noticed the same with the previous stable build. Uninstalled ALL plug-ins & started reinstalling, one at a time, with no change. If you set Emby to show channels in-line, rather than grouping them, they display. AND they display fine in the EMC client grouped. That's about as far as I got with my investigation... TuneIn WAS one of the installed plug-ins, but I'm thinking that's incidental.

• Like 1

cw-kid

Hi @@d00zah

Thanks for the reply, how do I do this ? 

"If you set Emby to show channels in-line, rather than grouping them"

I am not using the Emby Media Center client btw. 

Cheers

d00zah

User settings (to the left of 'the cog"... top right, dashboard)  > Home screen settings > 'Display channels inline with my views'.

Edited by d00zah
  • Like 1

cw-kid

OK thanks I have enabled that setting now it was not checked before. 

It now looks like this in the Emby web GUI.

If I go to Local Radio and try to play some of the national BBC radio stations like BBC ONE and BBC TWO they did start to play OK. 

568156904cdf5_TuneIn2.png

I am also using the Emby addon for Kodi. In Kodi now in the VIDEOS folders / shortcuts list, I can see an Emby folder called "Channels". If I go in to here, I can now see TuneIn within Kodi. I tried to play several radio stations including BBC ONE and TWO but none of them played and Kodi displayed an playback failed error. 

TuneIn within Kodi media center, found under VIDEOS - CHANNELS - TUNEIN

568159c0119af_TuneIn4.png

Cheers

Edited by cw-kid

cw-kid

My Favourites in the Emby web GUI is empty however. But my LAT/LON appears to be working as local radio stations to me are being displayed. 

5681582a9fd41_TuneIn3.png

Edited by cw-kid

• 8 months later...

The Tune In plugin has been updated with a new configuration screen to match the look and feel of the rest of Emby Server. I think you'll find it much more enjoyable to use and configure now. Thanks.

The Tune In plugin has been updated with a new configuration screen to match the look and feel of the rest of Emby Server. I think you'll find it much more enjoyable to use and configure now. Thanks.