Tune In channel

snazy2000

Logos302

ah ok. It cool, just didn't see any comment about it for a while (Three days, gee getting impatient I guess).  Any thank you for looking into it when ever you get a chance.  

• 2 weeks later...
snazy2000

@@Vidman ive had a chance to take a look at what is being returned from your favs and i have found the issue :) 

I will get it fixed asap !

snazy2000

I dont think you do. It was becuase you had a show in yiur favorites which yhen made it return different data which it then didnt know how to parse :)

Hi the update has worked on my system too, to show all my favorites. However every time I pick a station listed in favorites it goes to Power DVD & then nothing happens... what am i doing wrong? or missing? .....  Ok it works in the server ok & plays their however does it work through mbc in media centre?

Edited by cmcv

Power DVD cannot play a streaming url I'm pretty sure.  You need to change your MBC configuration to not launch the external player for whatever file type that is.

snazy2000

Its audio but i get what you mean. I dont get why it works for all other clients if your saying the path isnt there :S

The playback mechanisms in MBC are all designed around the path because they date back to MB 2 and I use that value to determine whether or not I can direct play something.  All the other clients were written for MB 3 and are simply asking the server to stream the item or using media sources instead.

The path is fetched by using "GetChannelItemMediaInfo" does that mean MBC doesnt support that?

No, not at this time.  MBC is looking at the standard "Path" property that exists on all items as all of its playback logic is generic and most of it still dates back to MB 2.

snazy2000

Thats why its currently not working then :) Vimeo, twitch, rev 3,ITV, Cnet, vevo all shouldnt work then? 

• Like 1

I just tested again and Vimeo still works.  The difference is that Tune-in is presenting audio items and those are handled differently in MBC and are not as intelligent as Videos about streaming.  I'll have to look and see if I can improve it.